Terms & Conditions
1. Effectivity. These Terms and Conditions shall apply immediately upon downloading or using Civitas 360 (hereinafter referred to as “the App”). Please read them carefully for your reference and guidance.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically. Additionally, we will notify you of any such changes and post the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 20 January 2020.
2. Unauthorized uses. The following are prohibited insofar as the App is concerned:
A. Copying or modifying the App or any part of it;
B. Extracting the source code of the App;
C. Translating the App into other languages;
D. Making derivative versions of the App.
3. App Changes. We reserve the right to make changes to the App and to charge fees for its services. Any new imposition of such charges shall be promptly and properly communicated ahead of time.
Some specific functionality may be therefore be added, modified, and/or removed from time to time.
4. User responsibility. To optimize user experience with the App, we expect all users to observe due diligence in the care of their individual devices from which they access the App, including but not limited to:
A. Refraining from jail-breaking or rooting of devices, as well as any other act of similarly removing security and software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of the device;
B. Making sure that your device stays sufficiently charged so as not to be interrupted while using the App by a loss of power;
C. Securing an active internet connection via Wi-Fi or directly by your mobile network provider, which may or may not entail data roaming charges;
D. Ensuring that only authorized or permitted persons may use the App on a device that you own;
E. Accepting updates as they arrive for security and functionality purposes.
5. Data usage. In providing its services, the App by necessity stores and processes personal data that are provided to it.
6. Third-party services. The App does employ third party services that have their own Terms and Conditions, which may be accessed through the links below:
7. Termination of use. We also reserve the right to stop providing the App for violation of these Terms and Conditions, as well as other infractions of law.
For any question or suggestion regarding these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.